Daisy Hills is a course named after Princess Daisy debuting in Mario Kart 7. It is the second course in the Mushroom Cup and in the overall game. The course makes a reappearance in Mario Kart Tour and is featured in various cups.
This track is a small village filled with green hills, mountains, and flower fields, seeming to take influence from Austrian landscapes. There are many cottages in this course, with red roof and outward wood all over the buildings. Around the course are orange flags with Daisy's emblem on them. The road itself is yellow and bricked with Daisy's emblem paved in. Wood is heavily incorporated into this course, with the Glide Ramp and bridges, among other things, being made of it. Mountain Goats and logs can also be see on this course.
The race begins in the village portion of Daisy Hills. Miis stand near the red-roofed cottages and cheer on the racers. The racers then leave the village and reach a wooden bridge over a lake. Mountain Goats serve as hazards in this area, blocking parts of the player's way and causing them to spin around upon impact. Not far from this section, racers reach the Glide Ramp, where they fly over a lake with colorful hot-air balloons. After the landing, players will see windmills and a small fountain that can be driven through, then reaching the starting village. This continues for 2 more rounds.
- On the first turn, the player can use a Mushroom to cut through the grass.
- After the first two bridges, there is a left turn with a ramp in the grass which the player can use a Mushroom to cross.
- After the third bridge, there is a big patch of grass to the left which the player can cut across with one or more Mushrooms. This leads to a small, narrow, downwards hill which leads to a Glide Ramp. However, this alternate path is generally slower than the normal route.
- The player can glide in between the windmills and over the grass to the left of the main landing point. This shortcut is useful when combined with taking the hill to the alternate Glide Ramp.
- By gliding to the right post using the Glide Ramp, it is possible to land on the rooftops in the village, on which there are Dash Panels and ramps leading back to the main road. This is generally slower than the normal route, however. It has two boosts then a ramp which the racer can reach. It is also possible to land on the rooftops to the left, but this is difficult to do and unintended and so there are no Dash Panels or ramps.
Changes made in Mario Kart Tour
- The Miis at the start of the course were removed.
- The flags with Daisy's emblem were redesigned to give the emblem yellow petals and a green center.
- The hot-air balloons at the Glide Ramp have clearer patterns on them.
- The roofs of the windmills are less steep.
Mario Kart 7
- Daisy Kart (Trackside banners)
- Mushroom Cup (Trackside banners)
- Princess Daisy (Trackside banners)
Mario Kart Tour
- Fountain Cafe (Trackside banners)
- Yoshi's Egg Market (Trackside banners)
- Peach & Daisy Royal Patisserie (Trackside banners)
- Tropical Bakery (Trackside banners)
- Sunshine Parts (Trackside banners)